Initial consultation via video conferencing with Wellbeing Consultant to identify school’s requirements •
Initial anonymised survey to teaching staff, support staff, admin staff, ancillary staff and site staff to identify sources of work overload and mental ill-health (Can be customised)
• Report of results, by categories of staff and all staff
• Draft of Wellbeing Action Plan for school to consider, modify and approve
• Anonymised termly monitoring survey. Can be customised to categories of staff (as above)
• Termly report of results, by categories of staff and all staff
• Comparison of results of initial survey with repeat survey after 12 months
• Report of results
• Draft proposals for action in Year 2 and Year 3 for school to consider, modify and approve
• Final consultation via video conference with Wellbeing Consultant to support the school in final planning of years 2 and 3
• School achieves Bronze Award and displays Teach Well Badge on website.
All features of Bronze Award plus:
• Initial face-to-face consultation with Wellbeing Consultant to identify school’s requirements
• Face-to-face termly visit by Wellbeing Consultant to support the school, following each termly report.
• Day workshop for up to 8 members of staff on ‘Leading on Workload and Wellbeing’. School chooses either video conferencing format or face-to-face
• Final face-to-face visit by Wellbeing Consultant to support school in identifying next steps for Years 2 and 3
• Membership of closed community of schools which have been awarded Teach Well status
• Strengthscope strengths-based profile and coaching session for one of your leadership team
• School achieves Silver Award and displays Teach Well School Badge on school website.
All features of Silver Award plus:
• Membership to closed and confidential online Brain Cell Mastermind for 6 months for school’s Wellbeing Lead to share strategies and receive support from other schools’ Wellbeing Leads
• Email support for school’s Wellbeing Lead for 12 months from Wellbeing Consultant
• 2 school places for Teach Well Fest
• Licence to provide staff with access to 8-week online Mindfulness Stress Reduction for Teachers
• Licence to provide students approaching examinations access to 8-week online Mindfulness Stress Reduction for Students course (Year 6, Year 11 and Year 13)
• Strengthscope strengths-based profile and coaching session for each member of your leadership team, including a 360 diagnostic to explore how the team works as a unit
• School achieves Gold Award and displays Teach Well School Badge on school website.
Book your Bronze, Silver or Gold Teach Well Toolkit at ww.teachwellalliance.com#teach-well-toolkit or contact Steve Waters: CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07504 635 431